How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel in 2022
Linkedin is one of the most under-estimated channels at this point in time. It is a place where you can build your professional network. The engagement rate on Linkedin is better than any other social platform. It is more niche and business to business essentially. Linkedin is a fantastic platform to grow your email marketing list.
What LinkedIn works for is people and not brands. When an individual posts content it tends to do incredibly better. A lot of people use LinkedIn to post content and engage with people. In this way, they act as brand ambassadors for their companies as well.
Unlike Facebook, Instagram and other social media platform Linkedin helps you form business relationships that you can leverage later.
Linkedin isn’t just for professionals and job-seekers, it is to grow your business as well. The platform is all about showcasing your professional journey. You can speak with professionals and learn from their experiences.
This has led people to do more sales through Linkedin. However, it is not a very effective way. One way to do it is by reaching out to people who interact with your posts and building genuine connections. Once you have established that connection, you can then go up to them and try to sell your services or products.
A lot of people use this to sell their purposes but the approach on this platform is different. Aggressive marketing, spamming, and hard-selling your business is looked down upon. That is why having a marketing strategy becomes really important here. Linkedin as a platform is content-driven so it is very important to provide value through your content.
Using Linkedin to market your business
- Profile- Your profile on any social media platform is the most important thing. Your profile is the first thing anyone sees after you send them a connection request. Having a profile with a professional-looking photograph and all the sections filled out leaves a good impression.
- Profile Optimization – Have a clear headline that tells the audience exactly what you do. You use use upto 120 characters for this.
Use the banner to talk about your personality and services.
You can also feature your best works, articles, and posts. This helps the audience to get to know you better.
If you have a blog, you can integrate that into your profile. When you upload a blog, it will directly show up on your profile. This is a powerful tactic to drive engagement
When your profile is complete and all the sections are ticked-off, Linkedin ranks your profile 20 times higher than incomplete profiles.
- Summary Section – This section is the place where you can tell your story. It includes who you are, what you do, and what you have to offer.The character limit is 2000 so being concise without leaving any details can be the tricky part.
- Content – Sharing content is really important to build a community on any platform. Showcase your work, talk about your experiences and ask for feedback. Activities like these engage your audience and probe them to take an action. These interactions can then be translated into connections.
A post is a little bit of text, maybe a bit of video or image but it’s a quick file. An article is more of a blog post built into Linkedin. An article has a header, title, image, and videos.
- Frequency – It is advisable to be active on Linkedin if you want to reap all the benefits. Experiment with different formats – text, images, videos, polls, etc. The more content you put out, the more discoverable you become on the platform.
- Advertisements – Linkedin ads are another effective tool to reach your prospective clients, prospects, strategic partners, referral partners, markets, etc. The platforms also provide you with analytics that you can check. This helps you understand how your content is performing and how is it being perceived by the audience. Analytics help you to identify gaps in your strategy. Once the gaps are identified, one can tailor the strategy accordingly.
- Tailor your URL – You can tailor your URL acooridng to your name and profession. Depending how you want to be searched and known, this can increase your discoverability.
- Join Groups – Linkedin had a lot of groups catering to different niches. Find groups that are relevant to you. These groups act as a goldmine when to comes to finding prospective clients and potential customers.
- Recommendations and Endorsements – After you have sold your product or offered your service, you can ask your clients for recommendations and endorsements. This gives your potential clients an idea about what is it like to work with you. When you get more and more recommendations and endorsements from your clients, it adds to your credibility. The more credibility you have, easier it is for you to acquire more clients.
TOP 5 SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS TO GROW YOUR BRAND IN 2022
10 BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION- THE BEST GUIDE TILL DATE
CRY Ngo – Ensuring and promoting happier childhoods in India
NGOs and Funding- A brief Guide
Why should you do Corporate Social Responsibility in 2022
keywords(How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel, How to use Linkedin as a marketing channel)
Add a Comment