Best Social Media Management Tools
Social Media Management is one of the most important aspects for the purpose of branding. Be it personal branding or official branding of the brands, social media management can make or break the process of branding.
From idea generation to content creation to scheduling to posting and data analysis, there are so many aspects of Social Media Management. We know it seems a herculean task to manage every aspect with ease and accuracy. But if you ask us, what is the magic formula that works for us, it is nothing other than using the best social media tools for different purposes.
While we know there are many social media management tools, and choosing the best ones for your purpose can become a tiresome task, we are here to help you with the same. We swear by the utility of these tools for creating the best content for your brands.
Here are the 10 best Social Media Management tools
For idea generation
- Pinterest – While many people are aware of the creative ideas that are available on Pinterest, the platform as an idea generation tool is not that popular. Let us see how it works. Besides being one of the most loved social media apps for creative inspiration, you can also find inspiration for the process of your content creation from Pinterest. Just search the keyword and the list of ideas is there!
- Answer the public– After getting some inspiration from the creative world, the next step is to draft the most catchy headlines and copies for your content. While that thing needs research and some brainstorming, platforms like Answer the Public will help you to draft the most interesting copies for your content.
- Ubersuggest– It is the best tool to know about the trends and analytics for your keywords. This tool can help you to know the search volume, cost per click, paid difficulty, SEO difficulty, and content ideas. This is one of the best tools if you are looking for some keywords research.
For Content Creation-
- Canva – We all swear by Canva when it comes to the ease of creating content for our social media. From creating posts, carousels, social media proposals to launch updates. Canva is a genie to meet your daily social media content requirement.
- Photoshop – If you are tech-savvy and want to up your social media game, you can use your skills to learn photoshop and use it for creating amazing content.
For content planning and scheduling
6 Calendly – If you are confused and worried about how to plan your social media meetings, this app can save your life. You can make an account on the calendly for free and add the link to your account for people to book calls and consultations for your services without worrying about the hassle of time.
7. Facebook Creator studio– It is no doubt one of the best social media management tools for posting and managing content, you can also track the performance of your content and see what is working for you and whatnot. It is available for Facebook and Instagram both.
For editing the content
8. Hemingway Editor And Grammarly – While these are the most important apps you should stick to for editing your content, these can also help you to know the readability score of your content and various other aspects of your content. You can use both tools at the same time as you can add Grammarly extensions to the Hemingway website.
For content posting and performance evaluation
9. Buffer- It’s one of the favorite tools for brands to plan, create and post content on Instagram and other social media platforms. It is one of the best tools for your social media planner. You can use the free version for posting across three social media channels.
For project management
10 . Trello – It is used for managing different clients and campaigns across all the social media platforms. It can help you to keep a track of your ongoing projects. Once completed you can also keep a check on tasks completed for that particular project on Trello.
The tools are not just for social media management but they increase the engagement rate and help to create effective social listening. These tools can help us to create a better social media planner for SMM marketing and SMM advertising.
free social media management tools